Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Grandchildren Photo Board

Grandchildren Photo Board:

So what do you get for grandparents for Christmas? After living a lifetime they certainly probably do not need a new clock or kitchen gadget. What they really want is your time and their memories. Jamielyn has a great way to give a gift that will encourage the memories to keep building with her grandchildren board. You can change out the pictures and continue to refill the board with new pictures for them to gaze upon their grandchildren everyday.PennyWisePresents


Hey Friends! I’m SO excited to be here today to share my grandkids board with you.


I’m Jamielyn from I {heart} Nap Time. I’m a hopeless chocolate addict. Sometimes known to eat chocolate chip cookie dough straight from the bowl. I’m a Mama to two chubbies and married to one sexy man. My days are full of chasing my little monkeys, cleaning messes (it’s like shoveling in a snow storm), pinterest, snuggling, avoiding the ever-growing pile of laundry, e-mails, play-dough, crafting and wondering, “Is it nap time yet?!”



A few weeks ago I shared how to make these boards at a craft night I co-hosted in AZ. They are SO simple to make and everyone loved making them! They are perfect for all the grandparents in your life.


Let’s get started shall we…


Supplies Needed:




  • Wooden Board (I found these pre-finished boards from hobby lobby-score!)




  • Grandkids Vinyl




  • Clothes Pins




  • Paint and brush




  • Glue




  • Embellishments




1. Take your pre-finished board or paint it and allow to dry.



2. Cut out the grandkids vinyl. Then remove the vinyl and place it on the board. You could also use a stencil for this.



3. Push vinyl down and remove transfer tape.



4. Paint clothespins and allow to dry. Once they are dry you can embellish these with paper, buttons, ribbon, etc.



5. Glue clothespins to boards.



Hang up your pictures and you have the perfect grandma gift!! They will love these… trust me!


Thanks for having me ladies! Find me blogging at I {Heart} Nap Time on FB, Twitter and Pinterest. Hugs!





No comments:

Post a Comment