Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Halloween Spirit is Showing!

New Etsy Items


This is a short chubby pumpkin witch for you collection.

Made from a gourd with a paperclay witch hat and painted by my own little wrinkled hands. Cute expression and rotten teeth.

The Witchy Pumpkin is about 8" high to the top of the hat. The gourd part that you can see is about 3" high and 5" across the gourd.

He has a little partner that I listed today. They do look cute sitting side by side.

This is a little witchy pumpkin for your collection.

This is a gourd. I had added a black witch hat and base from paperclay. The evil face was painted by my own little wrinkled hands. It is too cute.

It is about 9" high to the tip of the hat. The gourd you can see is about 4" high and 3 1/2" across.

Check out my shop for some other Cuties!

My Etsy Link



No comments:

Post a Comment